Looking for a special timepiece that you just haven’t found yet? Next week might be your lucky week, From July 6-13, the Horological Society of New York (HSNY) working with Phillips in association with Bacs & Russo, present Timepieces for HSNY: 2022 Charity Auction.
This year marks the second year the online auction takes place and HSNY members and friends will have the opportunity to bid from anywhere in the world for a great cause. All proceeds will benefit HSNY in its ongoing mission to advance the art and science of horology, which includes offering financial aid to watchmaking institutions and scholarships to full-time watchmaking students.
According to the HSNY press release:
“Bidders can expect top picks from Swiss, German, Japanese and American brands, including limited edition, sold-out timepieces, a coveted Tiffany stamped watch, vintage gems, a prototype model and much more. Best of all, a ‘No Reserve’ policy will apply to all timepieces, encouraging auction-goers to bid enthusiastically.
Lot items from Timepieces for HSNY: 2022 Charity Auction include:
- Lot 1 — Unimatic x Massena LAB, U1-MLBN “Family and Friends”, DLC-plated stainless steel, circa 2020. Brand New. Donated by Massena LAB.
- Lot 2 — NOMOS Glashütte, Ludwig Neomatik 39, stainless steel, circa 2020. Brand New. Donated by NOMOS Glashütte.
- Lot 3 — Equation of Time x Atom Moore ‘Fat Arrow’ Prototype, stainless steel, circa 2022. Brand New, with limited edition metal print. Atom Moore and Roland Murphy/EOT Watches.
- Lot 4 — GRAND SEIKO, Reference SBGW277 U.S. Exclusive, stainless steel, circa 2021. Brand New. Donated by Grand Seiko.
- Lot 5 — ULYSSE NARDIN, Open-face chronograph pocket watch with certificate and presentation box, gunmetal blue steel, circa 1912. Donated by Ulysse Nardin.
- Lot 6 — JAEGER-LECOULTRE, Reverso, stainless steel, circa 2022. Brand New. Donated by Jaeger-LeCoultre.
- Lot 7 — PATEK PHILIPPE, Reference 715, open-face pocket watch retailed by Tiffany & Co., 18K yellow gold, circa 1967. Donated by Collectability.
- Lot 8 — TAG HEUER, HODINKEE TAG Heuer Carrera ‘Dato’ Limited Edition, stainless steel, circa 2020. Brand New. Donated by Hodinkee.
- Lot 9 — ZENITH, Collective x Zenith Chronomaster El Primero C.01, stainless steel, circa 2019. Pre-owned. Donated by Collective Horology.”