Affordability in a dive watch is something truly worthy of attention – especially when that dive watch performs well and looks great. Such is the case with the Maurice Lacroix Pontos S Dive “Blue Devil” watch. Water resistant to a massive 60 atm (600 meters), the watch features screw-down crowns for time adjustment and the internal rotating timing bezel, as well as a helium escape valve so that it can outperform its wearer. The bold Pontos S Diver features a blue dial, the best performing color in deep water. The yellow accent color is a top performing color for the various lighting conditions.
Taking its name from the territorial ocean creature, the southern blue devil fish, the Pontos S is built in a limited edition of just 100 individually numbered pieces, retailing for $2,950.
Each set includes three interchangeable straps: one genuine blue calfskin with yellow accent stitching, one black rubber strap with black stitching and textile finish on top and one stainless steel bracelet.
– 43 mm, stainless steel case
– Sandblasted aluminum turning scale, matching dial finish
– Automatic helium escape valve at 9 o’clock
– Domed sapphire crystal with antireflective coating on both sides
– Stainless steel screw-down case-back
– Water-resistant to 600 m / 60 atm
– Sun-brushed blue dial
– White and yellow printing
– Applied indexes with large area of luminescent coating for excellent legibility when diving
– Diamond-cut hour, minute and second hands in rhodium plated execution with large area of luminescent coating for excellent legibility when diving
– Minute and second hand with yellow tip
AUTOMATIC MOVEMENT ML115
– Hours, minutes, seconds indicated by central hands – Date indicated in an aperture at 6 o’clock
VIBRATION: 28800 alt/h, 4 Hz
POWER RESERVE: 38 hours
ADJUSTMENTS: 3 positions after full winding and after 24 hours
DECORATION: rhodium plated movement
Limited Edition of 100